Cabbage Baby Corn Porial / Patta Gobhi Baby Corn Curry
- 1 cup chopped Cabbage
- 2 no Baby Corn chopped small rounds
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 3 Green Chillies
- fistful fresh Coconut Pieces
- 1 inch Ginger
- Salt to taste
For Popu :
- 1/2 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 sp Urad Dal
- 1/4 sp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Red Chilli crocked
- Curry Leaves
- 2 sp Oil
- Boil water in a bowl and add cabbage, baby corn, turmeric powder, salt to it and cook until tender then strain them to remove excess water.
- Meanwhile, grind green chillies, coconut, ginger into a coarse paste and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a khadai add popu ingredients and fry , once done add curry leaves, onion and stir.
- Saute the onions till they turn light brown then add the cooked cabbage mixture and stir well.
- Put ground coconut paste to it and stir well to mix, continue to cook on low flame for 5 mins then turn off the heat.
- Now cabbage baby corn curry is ready, transfer into a serving bowl and serve with rice or roti.