Sweet Corn Capsicum Upma
- 1 cup Semolina / Suji / Bombai Rava
- 1 small Capsicum chopped finely
- fistful Sweet Corn
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 3 cups Water
- Salt to taste
For Popu :
- 1/2 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 sp Urad Dal
- 1/2 sp Chana Dal
- 1 Red Chilli crocked
- Curry Leaves
- 3 sp Oil
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan add popu ingredients and fry, when the seeds crackle, add the green chillies, curry leaves, chopped onion and stir.
- Cook till the onions are tender add sweet corn, chopped capsicum and stir, cook for 2 mins on low - medium heat with cover.
- Then add water, salt and bring to a boil, once the water starts boiling, pour the bombai rava and stir it very well.
- Cover with a lid & lower the heat, let it cook till the upma is done, turn off the heat and leave it for 2 mins with cover.
- Now sweet corn capsicum upma is ready to serve, serve hot with chutney or chutney powder.