Aloo Achari Poha / Aloo Pickled Poha
- 1 cup Poha/Beaten Rice/Atukulu
- 1 no Potato peeled & finely chopped
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 2 sp Mango Pickle
- little Salt
For Popu :
- 1/2 sp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 sp Urad Dal
- 1/2 sp Chana Dal
- 1 Red Chilli crocked
- Curry Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- 2 sp Oil
- Wash and soak poha for 2 mins and squeeze extra water from it, transfer in another bowl and mix well with mango pickle & keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add popu ingredients and fry, when done add curry leaves, chopped green chillies, onion and fry them.
- Add chopped aloo, enough salt, turmeric powder & mix well, cover and cook on low-medium flame, if needed sprinkle little water and cook until done.
- Once its fully cooked add poha and mix well, add coriander leaves and cook for 1-2 mins on low heat.
- After that turn off the flame and transfer into a serving bowl, aloo pickled poha is ready, sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve hot.
If Poha is thin don't soak them in water, just washing will be enough.