Bread Biscuits Laddu – How to prepare Bread Biscuits Laddu
- 3 Bread Slices
- 4 Marie Biscuits
- 1/4 cup Sugar Powder
- 1 pinch Elaichi Powder
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2 sp MTR Badam Drink Mix
- 2 sp Milk
- Remove the edges of the bread slices and keep them aside.
- Combine and grind bread slices and biscuits into a fine powder.
- Place the ground powder in a mixing bowl & add MTR badam mix, ground sugar, elaichi powder & mix it well.
- Then add chopped dry fruits, hot ghee into it and mix everything well.
- Now add 2 sp milk (very little) & mix the mixture very well with hand.
- Take some amount of the mixture and make into small lemon sized balls.
- Yummy yummy mouth watering bread biscuits laddus are ready.