Beetroot Paratha – How to prepare Beetroot Paratha
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Beetroot peeled nd grated
- 1 Green Chilli finely chopped
- few chopped Coriander leaves
- 1/2 sp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 sp Oil for dough
- 4 sp Oil for paratha
- In a mixing bowl add wheat flour, 1 sp oil and add remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Now add enough water & make a soft dough and keep aside for 15 mins with cover.
- After that Knead the dough well and make it 4 equal portions, take one dough ball & roll it into a paratha.
- Then fry it on a hot tawa with oil on both sides, repeat the same process with the remaining dough balls.
- Now beetroot parathas are ready, serve them hot with fresh curd/yogurt or pickle.
Combine all above ingredients in a mixing bowl with 1 sp oil and mix well.
Add enough water and make a soft dough and keep aside for 15 mins with cover.
After that divide the dough into 4 equal sized portions and roll it into a paratha.
Then fry it on a hot tawa with oil on both sides , repeat the same process with the remaining dough balls.
When done serve them with fresh curd or pickle.