- 1 cup cooked Rice
- 2 sp Besan
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Green Chilli chopped
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 sp Red Chilli Powder
- chopped Coriander Leaves
- chopped Curry Leaves
- enough Salt
- Oil for deep fry
- In a mixing bowl add above all ingredients expect oil and mix well.
- Add enough water, 1 sp hot oil to make a thick batter like pakora batter.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame, take small portion of mixture in the hand.
- Gently drop 5-6 fritters into the hot oil & deep fry until they turn golden brown in color.
- Keep stirring occasionally in between, when done remove from the hot oil.
- Drain out excess oil on a paper towel, repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Now rice pakodas are ready, garnish with chopped coriander & serve hot.