- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 sp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 sp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 sp Chat Masala Powder
- 2 sp Wheat Flour for dusting
- Salt to taste
- 2 sp Oil for dough mixing
- 4 sp Ghee for Chapati
- Take wheat flour into a bowl and add above ingredients expect ghee and mix well.
- Add enough water and make a soft dough and keep it aside for 15 to 20 mins with cover.
- Divide the dough into lime size balls. Flatten one ball of the dough with your hand.
- Sprinkle some flour and continue roll it out into a thin chapati.
- Heat a griddle, when it hot cook chapati on both sides with ghee.
- Now kotimeera chapati is ready to serve, serve with chutney or fresh curd.