- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- Salt to taste
- 2 sp Wheat Flour for dusting
- Take wheat flour into a bowl and add salt and mix well.
- Add enough water and make a soft dough, let them rest for about 20 mins with cover.
- Divide the dough into lime size balls & roll out each ball to make a medium sized circle.
- Heat tava, when it hot cook the roti on medium heat for 1 min only.
- Hold the roti with tongs then remove the tava & put the roti directly on high flame.
- Once the roti puffs like balloon now flip to another side & cook for few seconds.
- Remove it from flame, apply little ghee and wrap it in a kitchen towel or in a bowl.
- Repeat the process with all the balls, now pulks are ready to serve, serve with curry.