- 1 cup Urad Dal
- 3 cups Idly Rava
- Salt to taste
- 2 sp Oil
- Soak urad dal and idly rava separately for 4 hours.
- Grind urad dal by adding enough water till it becomes smoth batter.
- Wash rava 2 or 3 times and squeez all the water.
- Add rava to the batter & leave the batter over night.
- Add salt to the batter and mix well.
- Heat a pan add oil into it pour the batter & spread equaly.
- Cover and cook on low flame till the crust golden brown .
- When it cooked turn over on the other side, cook it uncovered on low flame.
- Cook both sides till it becomes brown colour and crisp.
- Turn off the flame, serve with onion chutney or coconut chutney.